This page will serve as my “Best Of” for each city I travel to.
My Guide to Cleveland
6. Ballantine–29 craft brews on draft.
3. Great Lakes Brewpub–Always fun to see what the pub exclusives are here.
My Guide to Columbus, Ohio
Best Craft Beer Bars/Brewpubs
1. Bodega–50 taps and a great bottle list.
2. Yellow Brick Pizza–16 taps, always have a cheap craft beer bottle special.
3. Barley’s–House beer on tap along with more guest taps than the Smokehouse.
4. The Pint Room (Dublin, Ohio)–100 brews on tap, enough said!
5. House Beer–8 Taps and a large bottle selection that you can drink in house or take home.
My Guide to Chicago
- Monday–Featuring 3Floyds Brewing Company and Piece Brewing and Pizzeria
- Tuesday–Featuring Oak Street Beach Food + Drink, Revolution Brewing, The Map Room and Bangers and Lace
- Wednesday–featuring Giordanos Pizza, Architectural Boat Tour, Goose Island Clybourn Brewpub and Wrigley Field
- Thursday— featuring Shedd Aquarium, Half Acre Brewing, Fountainhead Restaurant and Binny’s!
Good Craft Beer Bars
1. Bangers and Lace–32 Craft Beers on tap plus an above average bottle list
2. Map Room–25 Craft Beers on tap and an extensive bottle list
3. FountainHead–24 Craft Beers on tap plus an extensive bottle list
4. Piece Brewery and Pizzeria–Good House beer and guest taps
5. Revolution Brewpub–Good House beer
1. FountainHead–Excellent Food, more upscale menu with local fresh ingredients
2. Revolution Brewpub–Above average food and menu choices, especially for a brewpub
3 Piece Brewery and Pizzeria–Wonderful New Haven Style Pizza
1. Visit Shedd Aquairum–Its worth the price of admission
2. Walk the Magnificant Mile–A fun way to see the city and if you want to shop there are plenty of stores.
3. Take a Architecture Boat Tour–Probably the most fun thing we did. Very informative and fun at the same time. Best way to see the city in my opinion.
4. Visit Navy Pier–Just a fun place, especially if you have children.