If you are about to throw a party, you will definitely need to learn this recipe, Blooming Party Bread is all you need to please your guests.
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) long loaf sourdough bread, unsliced
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 16 ounces Monterey jack cheese, sliced
- Make one slice down the top of the bread two-thirds of the way through the length.
- Make a series of cuts 1-inch apart and also two thirds through all the way down the bread to create the & blooming bread effect.
- Place the bread on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix the melted butter, poppy seed, and garlic powder and pour evenly over bread in between cuts.
- Take 1/2 green onion and sprinkle between slices.
- Insert cheese slices in 1 direction, then tear the remaining pieces and insert in the spaces in the other direction.
- Sprinkle the remaining green onion on top.
- Place under the broiler until cheese is melted and turning brown and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
If you have any doubts feel free to contact us here.